Neapolitan pizza legends 081 Pizzeria are bringing you an unforgettable night of pizza and wine pairing like no other on Wednesday 29 June, boasting soft, pillowy pizzas with the finest Italian wine, plus great entertainment.
Famous for its cool, urban and artistic approach to pizza, 081 Pizzeria has just turned one and are inviting fans and pizza lovers in London to celebrate their anniversary. Head to Peckham Levels on Wednesday 29 June for 081’s pizza and wine pairing experience from 7pm – 10pm, hosted by the pizza connoisseur and Founder/Head Chef Andrea alongside with a live DJ, games, plenty of pizza and top-quality vino.
Guests will be welcomed with a 081’s signature complimentary cocktail – ‘The Golden Boy’ – Ndjua-washed Tequila, Aperol, Pineapple Vinegar, Lime Juice BBQ Bitter. This will be followed by a selection of Napoli tapas including 081’s Deep Fried Pizza Bun filled with Tuna Tartare, Burrata, Fresh Tomato, Caper Oil & Basil Pesto.
Sample the best Neapolitan pizza in London with four mouth-watering pairings:
1) WAGYU – Triple Cooked Dough, Topped with Wagyu Breasaola, Parmesan-Shaved Confit Tomato, Buffalo Mozzarella, Balsamic Gaze
2) SCARPARIELLO – Scarpariello Sauce Base, Active Charcoal Stracciatella, Anchovies Mayo, Parmesan, Basil & Evo Oil
3) DUCK – Pan-Fried Duck Breast, Pumpkin, Cavolo, Nero, Liquirish Reduction
4)CAFFÉ- Smoked Provola, Gorgonzola, Provolone Del Monaco, Parmigiano Fondue, Lemon Cream, Chives & a Splash of Coffee
Add to Calendar
Advance sales: £25.00
- 255 m from Peckham Rye London Overground
- 0.8 km from Queens Road Peckham London Overground