Who says pillow fights are just for kids? Not us, and certainly not the organisers of this annual event. Pillows will be slung and flung across the world. Early indications suggest the event will take place on April 1st—but we’ve not had official confirmation yet—so watch this space! Previous years have been in Trafalgar Square, but this year looks set to move to the rather idyllic Allens Gardens in Hackney. The nearby Woodberry Wetlands are a great place to walk and take in nature any time of year—so be sure to stop by if you’ve a spare moment.
keep an eye on the listings below for the news.
All ages are welcome and it’s free to turn up. Pajamas optional! Just observe the house rules to participate:
- Soft , feather-free pillows only!
- Swing lightly, many people will be swinging at once.
- Do not swing at people without pillows or with cameras.
- Remove glasses beforehand!
- Wait until the signal to begin.
Looking for more quirky ways to stay active in London? Check out our guide.