Who says pillow fights are just for kids? Not us, and certainly not the organisers of this annual event. Pillows will be slung and flung across the world, on April 6th. So far the London location has not been confirmed, but keep an eye on the listings below for the news.
All ages are welcome and it’s free to turn up. Pajamas optional! Just observe the house rules to participate:
- Soft , feather-free pillows only!
- Swing lightly, many people will be swinging at once.
- Do not swing at people without pillows or with cameras.
- Remove glasses beforehand!
- Wait until the signal to begin.
6th Apr, 2019
|Start/End Time:||1:00pm – 4:00pm|
Typical weather at this time
High: 12 ℃ Low: 7 ℃
0.5 km from Shoreditch High Street
0.7 km from Whitechapel
0.7 km from Bethnal Green (NR)