Greenwich Park is a large royal park containing a plethora of monuments, memorials, museums, and the renowned Royal Observatory—which stands over the Greenwich meridian.
Besides the observatory, other attractions in or around the park are the National Maritime Museum and the Cutty Sark.
- Top Picnic Spots in London
- 12 Free and Cheap Things to Do in Greenwich
- Ditch the Treadmill: Alternative Ways to Stay Fit in London
- Where to See the NYE Fireworks for Free in London
- London's Best Winter Festivals and Christmas Markets
- Top Cheapo Events in London - December 2022
- The Ultimate Cheapo Guide to London: 7 Days of Sights, Eats and Sleeps for Under £200
Greenwich, London SE10 8QY, UK
Summer: 6am - 9pm; winter: 6am - 6pm
- 1.0 km from Cutty Sark Docklands Light Rail
- 1.2 km from Greenwich Docklands Light Rail
- 1.5 km from Island Gardens Docklands Light Rail