One of London’s most popular free museums, the V&A (Victoria and Albert) is dedicated to art and design, with rotating collections of pieces from around the world—from pop culture to local crafts.
- Which London Museum Membership is Worth Getting?
- 101 Free Things To Do in London
- London’s Best Free Museum and Gallery ‘Late’ Events
- The Ultimate Cheapo Guide to London: 7 Days of Sights, Eats and Sleeps for Under £200
- Freshers' Guide to Student Life in London
- How to Spend a Weekend in London for Less Than £75
Cromwell Road, London SW7 2RL
Daily 10:00 - 17:45 Friday 10:00 - 22:00
- 310 m from South Kensington
- 0.8 km from Gloucester Road
- 1.0 km from Knightsbridge